Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Fun!




Here are the rest of my Halloween pages for 2007! Halloween was a TOTAL blast this year!! Amalyssa was really into the whole season from pumpkins to spiderwebs on the house! It was really fun to watch her dress up on Halloween! She sat for a HALF HOUR just so I could make her hair beautiful. She loved being the "Sparkliest Fairy." Braden didn't really know what was going on except that he loved wearing the costume! I tried it on several times while I made it and he would run right over and plop in my lap to get it on! Then he would run and giggle like crazy!! I had to make him a penguin costume because you just can't buy a cute one and the way he runs I knew he just HAD to be a penguin this year! Have fun looking at the pages and reading the rest of the stories that I journaled on them. I am not sure how easy the journaling will be to read so let me know if you can't read it and I will post just the journaling for you. (You can let me know if you can read them ok, or leave a comment by chosing the word "comment" just under this post. It will bring you to a screen that you can type a short message and leave your name then I can see it later!)
Love you all!!!
Tina

1 comment:

Clarissa Weideman said...

These pictures as so cute :). I am glad your kids had fun on Halloween. Their costumes are really cute, and I love your digital scrapbooking.