
Tonight for FHE we started to put up the tree!!! Dad and I were too tired and it was too late to do the lights and ornaments too! LOL... So we just put up the tree..... SOOOOO.... Here is my page for 'phase 1' of putting up the Christmas tree! Tomorrow the kids and I will put all the lights and glitz on the tree.... Wish me luck!!!! LOL....
1 comment:
I hung icicle lights around the edge of where the walls and ceilings meet, then hung christmas balls from the icicle lights. and corban even let me do it because it was so sparkly he just sat there and watched. then we went shopping for a while, and came home to three broken glass ornaments on the carpet, and all the icicle lights had fallen down, and all the tape that I had used to put them up all still stuck to the walls. I used thumb tacks to hang them again, but abandoned the idea of having glass ornaments that high...
Post a Comment