




As a kid I always hated to see the end of the holiday season. Some how as an adult I have found myself looking forward to getting back to daily life! LOL. Now that we have a few weeks of January marked off the calendar I can finaly get back to normal life! (as if life is ever really normal) I did get a chance to scrap some photos from this years Christmas and thought I would share them! The kids loved Christmas as well as Scott and I. It was great to go home and spend a week at moms house and just relax a bit! THANKS MOM!!!
I did learn a very valuable lesson this year. It doesn't matter how many fun toys you buy them for Christmas..... they still get bored and want you to play with them!!!! (man it would have saved me some money to know this BEFORE Christmas!!! I am also putting a comic in this post. This was in last weeks Sunday paper and I had to laugh because this has been my life since Christmas EXACTLY!!!!! Hope you all enjoy it too!!!!
Lots of love to everyone who loves me enough to check my blog! LOL......
1 comment:
Jack just saw your cute scrap pages over my shoulder and was WWWAAAAYYYYY Super impressed by your talent!! I told ya you were amazing!
love ya tina
Post a Comment