Thursday, May 22, 2008

Twice in one week!!! Nobody faint!!!

HAHA... How rare is it that I blog TWICE in one week!?? NEVER! Thought I would share with you how 'proud' of my two beautiful children today though!

Amalyssa graduated preschool!!!! WOOT! I am really excited to see her growing up so much. But it is a bit scary to think that she will officially start public school next year!! YIKES!!! Not so sure I am ready for that step!!! Here are some picts of her during her program and with her 'cap'!

This is her in 'the three little pigs' in her house of straw! Scott just looked at this picture and mentioned that this mask looks SO perfect on her because it TOTALY matches her true smile!!! I was so glad he had said that because I couldn't figure out WHY I liked this picture so much!!!! Now I know!!! It is What she would look like if she had been born one of the three little pigs!! HAHA


She was a sheep during a farm animals song

Here she is with her teacher and her 'all about me' book that they made

And here she is in her cap at home showing off her candy necklace! The necklace had a tag with a 'title' Mrs Laura had given specifically to each child. Amalyssa's was "Love of Capitol Letters" she never writes anything lower case... she just likes the capitols better! lol

And last I would like to show off my brilliant son. Today he made a new recipe all on his own... (TRUST ME... Mom was completely OBLIVIOUS to what he was up to!) The future 'Braden Crocker' Decided he would make a new breakfast soup! We are going to be rich by selling his secret recipe!!! I was thinking I would make you each pay for the recipe with a 10% discount but then I decided... Hey... you are family.... so I will let you have it for free! So without further adieu

Maple Syrup Soup
Take one pre-cut... mostly eaten Eggo waffle in a bowl. Pour in half a bottle of 'Log Cabin' maple syrup.... and VOILA... A sugar high to keep you going through the day!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the post! Though, I am feeling a bit thirsty for a glass of milk now. Do you think Braden Crocker will cook for me when I'm visiting your house? Anyway... Amalyssa's pig mask is a little scary/cute... you said it first, but yes, it does look like her grin! Great post Tina, it made me laugh! =) - And CONGRATS Amalyssa on your preschool graduation!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

that's my kinda breakfast!!! yum! let me know when you want your hair cut! ttyl