Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guess it is that time again!!

How did a whole month go by!?? I really feel like I blogged last week! LOL. Guess it has been a bit longer than that though. I will be brief this go round. My arm has been having issues with random numbness lately and it is really bugging me tonight. Makes it hard to type! lol. I am seeing a chiropractor for it now so I hope that it will go away soon. My first appt. with him was on Monday and I have another one tomorrow. So I guess we will keep our fingers crossed! I may even let him do acupuncture on me!! YIKES! Ok... I am not really scared of it... in fact I am kind of curious and hope he DOES do it! LOL. we will see though. ANYWAY.....

I have a bunch of pictures I have been meaning to upload and just haven't taken the time. First I want to show off a cute page I did of Braden. The weeds in our yard were getting REALLY HIGH so I couldn't resist!


Now I REALLY want to show these off!! I made these for Scott's fathers day present! I got the idea to take the pictures from a magazine... but I couldnt choose just one to give to him! LOL. So this was my solution! I got some nice black frames at the dollar store. They turned out so great! Scott really liked them!




Well I suppose this is a short post but I am tired and my arm is numb... so I am going to go cuddle up with my ice pack and hope that the chiropractor will just break my arm off tomorrow! lol

No comments: