It looks like FUN!.... er, at least for Amalyssa, but maybe not for you. Nice couches, by the way!
Love the couches. The chaos...the price you pay for frame (house)...;)
ha-I love the last pic. and I'm way impressed! you've worked your tail off!!! Be sure to take a little time to sit on your new couches :)
Hey Tina, Your house looks like my Apartment. Mine is starting to look better, but it has been a slow unpacking. Heidi
I feel for ya girl! The memories of our last move are still all too fresh. Hope you have a smooth transition to your new home. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like FUN!.... er, at least for Amalyssa, but maybe not for you. Nice couches, by the way!
Love the couches. The chaos...the price you pay for frame (house)...;)
ha-I love the last pic. and I'm way impressed! you've worked your tail off!!! Be sure to take a little time to sit on your new couches :)
Hey Tina,
Your house looks like my Apartment. Mine is starting to look better, but it has been a slow unpacking. Heidi
I feel for ya girl! The memories of our last move are still all too fresh. Hope you have a smooth transition to your new home. :)
Post a Comment