Monday, November 3, 2008

Datails... and more picts!!!

Ok ok ok!!! lol. I left out most of the details for three reasons

1. Posting your personal information on a blog is not a good idea. translation- Scott is really leary of the whole "post your life on the internet" idea. (and so am I in a lot of ways)

2. Honestly I didn't think anyone would want the gorey details (though I posted all the details on FINDING the house! LOL)

3. I am very worried about sounding boastful. I feel so very blessed at this time for this amazing opportunity the Lord has given us. This house was priced far below its value so it is a miracle we are able to be getting such a nice home. Scott and I are so blessed at this time in our life!! This has been directed by the Lords hand and I am so thankful for this blessing. In trying to be humble I thought it best not to brag about how nice it was! (thus my adding the picture of my GREEN kitchen!!! lol) So that is a very LARGE reason I didn't post many details.

BUT SINCE YOU ALL ASKED.............

We THINK the house was bought as a 'flip' home. The seller fixed it up all SUPER nice and is now selling it. He is trying to sell it fast so he gave it a super low price. It has all new paint and carpet, and looks immaculate.

The kitchen wasn't re-done..... obviously... lol. But it is still in very good condition and nice. And the color actually isn't THAT bad in person. The pictures make it look rather garish.



Details-
Fully finished basement
1000 sq ft up
1000 sq ft down

Top floor -
Living room with wood burning fireplace!! (and a real mantle to hang my stockings on!!!)
kitchen
master bedroom
master bath (1/2 bath)
Main bath
2 other bed rooms.
Living Room

Another view of the kitchen and the back door


Basement-
HUGE HUGE HUGE Family room!
A 3/4 bath
laundry room
2 more bed rooms
basement bath- the picture makes it look like a rest stop bathroom
but the tile is really pretty in person



Yard-
the yard has the deck/gazebo thing plus a cement pad. The back yard is also fully fenced.




And now for my FAVORITE PART-----

I OFFICIALLY GET A CRAFT ROOM!!!!


The large bedroom in the basement is ALL MINE!!!! OH YEAH!!!! I am actually calling it the 'project room' though. I feel too greedy taking a whole room just for me! I have plans to make one corner into an art area/ creativity center for the kids. Then the rest will have a big ol' craft table for me, with shelving above it to hold all my toys!! WOOT! PARTY AT MY HOUSE.... (not for a few months though! haha)


Well there you have it.... all the gorey details! lol.... at least I think I got them all (except for the area... you will have to talk to me in person to get that). If you have more questions just let me know!! haha!!! I am always happy to talk about it :)

5 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

how fabulous!!! We're soooo excited for you! yay yay yay! want a dog? you've got the fence and we don't...;)

Tina said...

Uh... NOPE.... don't want a dog! :)

Laura said...

Don't worry about sounding boastful - we are all HAPPY for you!! It's an exciting time and it's finally here for you! All I have to say is good luck with the green kitchen! Maybe you can get on one of the HGTV shows ... :)

Romy said...

Congratulation! I know how exciting it is to own your own home. I love the tile in the bathroom and the 'deckebo'. It'll make for great barbeque parties next summer.

sweets said...

Im so glad your getting a home. yeh!!!!