Monday, November 17, 2008

One Expencive Key!


It's officially official!!!
WE HAVE A KEY!!!!


We settled on Friday and Scott picked up our key tonight after work!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I am also extremely stressed!!! LOL. I just keep telling myself "I will make it... I will make it!" Hopefully somehow all this stuff of ours will end up in boxes this week!

Just had to share my squeals of delight!! I can hardly believe we are really home owners!!! I want to drive out right now just to use the key for the first time!! hehe. But since it is 10:00 at night I suppose I had better wait until tomorrow!

5 comments:

JLove said...

SQUEAL....I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I needed to share your squeal.

Diana said...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAL* We have the key!! YIPPEEEEEEEE! Oh... wait... YOU guys have the key!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Praise the LORD for HE IS GREAT and we THANK HIM for this WONDERFUL GIFT of a new home!!

AMEN!!! SO HAPPY for you guys!! :D

sweets said...

yah!!! I'm so happy for you.

Marie said...

YAY!!! I can officialy bestow the title upon you of my "Magna-Mormon-Green-Kitchen-Cookin'-Sista'"..... even though I know you don't technically live in Magna!!! =)

Laura said...

Congrats! And as if you're not busy enough, I tagged you on my blog ...