Here are some pictures from this holiday season for you to enjoy.
Frosting cookies.... Braden really just put frosting on the same cookie then licked it off.... but Amalyssa did a great job!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Don't think me terrible please..... I just had to post a picture of this tag! Amalyssa wrote this tag on her present to dad. Some how she forgot she was writing dad and put an M on the end.... then when she was writing her name she ran out of room and finished the last three letters of her name in reverse order above where she started. She was asking me why I was laughing the whole time she was writing it and putting it on the package.... I just told her she was cute :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Your Jamaica pictures look great.
It was good seeing you when we were in Salt Lake. Amalyssa is such a cutie.
Are you all settled into your new house?
Post a Comment