Monday, January 19, 2009

Recipes!

Hey Ya'll. So we had some friends over for a once a month dinner/FHE group that we are in. I served some YUMMY White Chilli. The girls asked me to post the recipe on my blog so they could grab it. When I started to think about it I remembered doing a scrapbook page with this recipe for a challenge a while back.... SOOOOOO.... it is already done and I can put it up lickety split! I think you should be able to right click the image and save it to your computer and then print it off.




I also found a super good recipe for pumpkin muffins a while back and have been meaning to post that too! I am SUPER picky about my pumpkin muffins... they can't be to soggy or to dry. This recipe was easy and OH SO GOOD!!!!!!

1 1/2 C. Sugar
1 C. oil
3 eggs
1 lb. pumpkin
1 1/2 C. flour
1 1/2 tsp. soda
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla

(I added a bit of nutmeg and cloves also)

Measure all ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Beat together well for 5 minutes. Pour into cupcake pans (fill more than 1/2 full). Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min.

OOOOOHHHH YUMMM!!
So there ya go... just some of my favorite recipes. I have thought about compiling a cook book of my favorite recipes..... maybe someday I will actually do that!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for posting! This was GREAT soup! Can't wait to try it again! (Is tonight too early?)

Meg

Diana said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, this sounds delish, GF! And because you have such a *yummy* blog, I have an award for you over on mine! FInd it in my post for Sunday, Jan. 25th. LOVE YA!! {{HUGZ}} :D