Well... here it goes. I am opening my heart on the web. Not here though! LOL. Since my old design blog is just collecting dust now, I am going to use that for something new. I ask you to bear with me..... this is new to me... and scary! lol. If you want to go read you can... if not, NO WORRIES! This blog will stay the same. I will update it just like I have for a year or so now. But if you want to dive a little deeper with me.... or if you just have a blog reading addiction, here is another place where you can find me.
http://justscrapit-designs.blogspot.com/
Hugs... and thanks for reading this blog! It makes me smile!
Fireworks
7 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Tina, thank you so much for inviting me over to your house. It was a lot of fun. we should do it again. Thanks for also telling us about the flylady.net. I have joined and I love it. talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment