Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Pictures!!!

I am in LOVE!!

Ok... as a photographer... it is hard to FIND a photographer to take your pictures. Everyone has their own style, and finding a photographer that fits YOUR style is hard! Well I am lucky enough to have found me a photographer! These ladies are everything I dream of being some day! Now I have a new problem.... I feel INFERIOR to these genius ladies!!! They do such an amazing job!! Their philosophy of photography is everything I think it should be and more! I just cant put words to how impressed I am by them. I wish they would let me into their circle and teach me their secrets.... somehow I don't see that happening..... sigh.... A girl can dream.

Here is a link to their site! It is amazing!
http://www.ellephotos.com/

Anyway... I haven't see all the pictures yet but they did put some of our photos up on their facebook page (with my permission). I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! I LOVE THEM! So I am sharing with you what I have seen so far of my family photos. I can hardly wait to see them all!










This one is my personal favorite so far... though I am in no way saying Braden is my favorite child! LOL



This one is my favorite family photo so far!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Is she talking about US!?! You are SO sweet! I'm so excited that you love your pictures. That's the best. Beleive me, there are more fabulous ones to come. (little squeal!) Thanks for the fabulous post. It's a piece of cake to take pictures of such a cute & fun family. We had so much fun with you! Thanks for all your kind words. They totally made my day!Here's my personal blog also. I'm starting up a new photo tips thingy & thought you might enjoy. Have a great day!

-linds

http://hagbloms.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I'm so glad you loved your photo shoot! The pictures look adorable and your family looks so cute. The one of Amalyssa in the water with her boots is so cute! :)

sweets said...

I love them oh my goodness love them.

kieran said...

okay, so I have come back a few times to look at these beautiful pictures of your family. I'm totally in love with the blue ladder and want my own blue ladder picture. Great park too, where did you go? What a cute cute family you have.