Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hair cut and color!

Well I am not really in the blogging mood tonight so I will keep it short and simple. Here is my hair cut! Please bear in mind that taking pictures of ones own self is a bit difficult. Scott did help with some of them.

Here is a before picture. I am such a dunce that I didn't think to take an 'official' before picture. This is one I dug up from the end of last summer. It is a pretty bad photo... deal with it. :)



Here is the cut, color, and style. I knew I wanted a change.. but had no idea what I wanted to change too. Amanda made a suggestion and I loved it! We ended up cutting about 6 inches off.



This is the back of it.



Here is a pict of before we colored it. The color is really natural looking and you almost cant see it in the pictures because of my crappy lighting. I love the color though. Very natural and just add's some warmth to it.



So anyway... there you have it. My new do!

4 comments:

Laura said...

It beautiful! Your hair looks so healthy and the color really brings out the richness. I love it!

Meghan said...

You have GORGEOUS hair! What a darling cut for you!

Marie said...

It looks great! I'm thinkin' maybe I should hit Amanda up for a color job when I come up!

sweets said...

I love it! it fits you so well.