Never drop a can of Pam (or cheep off brand substitute) on the floor... spray nossle down... Unless you need to give your kitchen a good greasing.... then I suppose it would be a good idea.
Hey Tina!! So, don't even ask how I stumpled upon your blog because I don't even remember...all of a sudden it was there!! It's so good to know that you guys are still around...I think about you alot! You have such a cute little family! Hope it's okay with you if I add your blog to my list of favs! Our blog is gjmeredith.blogspot.com. So good to see your face!
Well, Tina... if the Pam (or off brand substitute) didn't do a good enough job of cleaning your floor, maybe it will come in handy for fending off intruders.
2 comments:
Hey Tina!! So, don't even ask how I stumpled upon your blog because I don't even remember...all of a sudden it was there!! It's so good to know that you guys are still around...I think about you alot! You have such a cute little family! Hope it's okay with you if I add your blog to my list of favs! Our blog is gjmeredith.blogspot.com. So good to see your face!
Well, Tina... if the Pam (or off brand substitute) didn't do a good enough job of cleaning your floor, maybe it will come in handy for fending off intruders.
Post a Comment