A while back my cousin hosted a giveaway on her blog. I was so surprised that I won! The drawing was for an adorable hand crochet hat. I let Amalyssa choose what colors she wanted then reported to my talented cousin.
The hat came in the mail today. Amalyssa was ELATED! She was so excited to open the package and see her new hat!

Romy you did a wonderful job and have a friend for life. Amalyssa thinks you are the greatest (even though she can't seem to remember who you are..lol) She hardly took the hat off today! She even wanted to sleep in it!
We went to the grocery store and were there for about 30min. Amalyssa got 5 compliments on how cute her hat was! (Ok well 2 people commented twice... but that just goes to show how totally cute this hat is!)
Amalyssa was especialy excited that the hat matched the outfit she was wearing today. You cant see it in the photo but she has on a purple skirt.
Getting this hat was really fun.
THANK YOU ROMY!!!
6 comments:
Holy cute kid!!! Honestly, I haven't even read the post yet... but that picture of Amalyssa is ADORABLE!!! Have I mentioned that I really like her hair cut too?
She looks so adorable! And very photogenic. :)
so cute
I love love this hat, you are a lucky little girl... I want one. No seriously I do. How cool that you won. I either need to get on Romy's good side, or I need to learn how to knit. Dang cute!!!
LOL. Kieran I am sure that you could learn how to knit with all that talent you have! And I am also sure that you ARE on Romy's good side!
I'm so happy that she liked it. The picture turned out really cute. BTW, we'll be in town all of next week.
Post a Comment