Thursday, July 23, 2009

Silly Braden

My little son never stops making me laugh. Yesterday he was complaining about an ouchie on his elbow. It was an old scab but it wasn't bleeding so I told him I was sorry and wrote it off. I guess he decided to take matters into his own hands. Next thing I knew he was coming to show me how he had taken care of it himself......

His solution???




A soaking wet thin maxi pad....... nice.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is hilarious! You never know what kids are going to find - or how they see something totally different than we do. It probably worked pretty well ... except that it was wet. :)

JLove said...

That's my boy! You go Braden. Grandma needed a giggle today.

Marie Smith said...

I bet he will be a paramedic when he grows up! =)

sweets said...

Oh my he is so funny what will he come up with next?