Friday, July 17, 2009

Uh.... yeah....

So I have about a BILLION things to blog about.... yet I sit here mostly wordless. How does that work? Well it doesn't 'work' I suppose. At any rate I am going to try and blog a bit. How about a list of what I have been doing the past month? Sounds exciting eh!??

1. Got some new medication from my Dr. for my fatigue. Turns out it is related to Attention Deficit! lol... who knew! The meds are working GREAT and I am SO HAPPY to feel awake and alert again! WOW what a difference!

2. My sister came to visit from AZ.

3. we ran around SLC for a week and had many adventures.
Organic Ice cream.... YUM... thanks kids for the help!


4. Got Marie a wicked cool hair cut and color! Then I took some 'model' pictures of her



5. Mom came for the weekend and we went swimming with my Dad and half siblings

6. Mom took Marie back to Idaho, and I stayed home to do laundry, clean up, and have Amalyssas final Kindergarten evaluation. (All in one day)

7. Went to Idaho to play with Maire AND Mom for a week! Had a TOTAL blast crafting, laughing, and eating ice cream at midnight! (not the organic ice cream.... it ended up with metal shards in it.... YIKES!)

8. Left Amalyssa in Idaho while Braden and I ran back home for 2 1/2 days to do laundry and re-pack.

9. Went up to Girls camp for the Hike. That was just WONDERFUL!


10. Left for Pocatello.... again.... To go with Scott's family to Yellowstone, Cody Wyoming, and Jackson Hole for a week.

11. stayed one more night at my moms house then brought my sister and her kid-o's back with me to Utah.

12. Got up at 3:00 am to see my sis and her fam fly out for home.

13. died...... but only for a few days..... lol

Now I am back into the swing of home life and getting ready for Amalyssa to start 1st grade!! She starts back in just over a week! YIKES! Crazy crazy...... that is year round school for ya!

Believe it or not I think I even managed to leave a few things out of that list... oops! Oh well... that is the best 'catch up' I can manage for right now. Maybe later I will have a chance to get some more pictures up of the last few weeks... cuz you know I have em!!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Great post! I think it sums it up pretty good! I can't wait to see your pics because they are always so good. I better get some pictures up on my blog too!!! =)

Laura said...

Sheesh!! You have been busy! What fun seeing all kinds of friends and family. I'm glad you were able to "die" for a few days. :)

And I'm also glad the meds are working!

NOne said...

jameskathy.blogspot.com