
Our pumpkin picks from the pumpkin patch! (The biggest one is Braden's. I just couldn't tell him 'no' after watching him use all his might to roll it over to the wheel barrow.)

Amanda and her hubby Jack. Amanda was my co-hort in a great Halloween party this year. Sorry none of you got invited.... I sort of forgot to invite my half of the party!

Scott's grandma at the party drinking soup through a straw! (LOL... I just couldn't resist a picture!)

My pick for best costume award at the party goes to Aunt Jean! She made a HAUNTINGLY convincing Michael. It was actually REALLY CREEPY! The picture really ruins the effect.

Amalyssa loved her '50's girl' costume... even though she had no idea what a '50's girl' was. Still... it came with lots of sequins so she was happy!
In all I only spent $2.20 on the kids costumes this year! GO SALVATION ARMY! I decided to use all the money I had saved and make the costume I have been dreaming of for a few years now!
Introducing
Tina as:
Egyptian Hottie!
(though I really think I look horrid in all the pictures... oh well)

Well.........Ok... this is all you get to see for now! LOL. My pictures aren't where I thought they were and I am to tired to go find and re-size them now.... so this is the sneak peak.
Check back soon for more fun halloween costumes including
Tina as: Fancy Nancy's Mom
Janna as: great great great great Aunt Gemima
John as: Biker man
and Scott as: HAHA YEAH RIGHT... he dosn't dress up.
Check back soon for more fun halloween costumes including
Tina as: Fancy Nancy's Mom
Janna as: great great great great Aunt Gemima
John as: Biker man
and Scott as: HAHA YEAH RIGHT... he dosn't dress up.


1 comment:
way cute!
Post a Comment