I know! I know! ooo ooo pick me pick me!!!side note: when are we going to excersize?????? I'm getting fatter by the SECOND! (as i swallow a mouth full of synphony bar...)
HEY!!! I WANT SOME SYMPHONY BAR!!!!! Man I gotta go shopping tomorrow... all I have is carrots with NO DIP!
Amanda stoled my line. I know too... you look so cute.
But do you know what she went through to be a modest diva?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know! I know! ooo ooo pick me pick me!!!
side note: when are we going to excersize?????? I'm getting fatter by the SECOND! (as i swallow a mouth full of synphony bar...)
HEY!!! I WANT SOME SYMPHONY BAR!!!!! Man I gotta go shopping tomorrow... all I have is carrots with NO DIP!
Amanda stoled my line. I know too... you look so cute.
But do you know what she went through to be a modest diva?
Post a Comment