We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Mom, grandma, and my dad all came to our home to celebrate this year. It was so great to have a home we could invite our family to come share with us.
The kids loved EVERYTHING they got.
We had a warm Christmas fire
This year the fire was nice and controlled (unlike last year when we had to use the fireextinguisher... thought that was memorable!)
We had a warm Christmas fire
This year the fire was nice and controlled (unlike last year when we had to use the fireextinguisher... thought that was memorable!)

Amalyssa kept us entertained as always

After a long day of opening presents we got to spend time relaxing

And playing our new Wii

On Sunday I got the special treat of seeing my best friend and taking some pictures for her!
(thanks in part to Santa who gave me a new camera and a NICE new flash!)

On Sunday I got the special treat of seeing my best friend and taking some pictures for her!
(thanks in part to Santa who gave me a new camera and a NICE new flash!)

On Monday we bundled up our little family of 4 and went to Temple Square. It was beautiful as always. It was quite fun this year going into the buildings because the kids asked questions and really listened to our answers. It was a reminder of how special they are and how fast they are growing up!

Amalyssa just can't get enough time in front of the camera.





2 comments:
Great Pictures. I never edit my pictures until i get ready to print them, I'm a nerd. Seeing Stacey was great. She is so beautiful and it was nice to see her little boy. I got chocked up relizing how long it has been. Anyway, thanks:)
It sounds like you had a great Christmas. I love the pc's Enjoy your camera.
Post a Comment