- I really hate when the card swipe machine at the store gives me my total and ask's "Is this OK?" I always think -NO IT IS NOT! Like I really WANT to spend $100 bucks on food for one week! I much prefer when the machine ask's "Is this amount correct." It makes me so much less agrivated.
- I never really understood why people complained so much about getting older. It is just a number so what is the big deal? Now I get it. It ISN'T the number that is so bad... it is the CRAP that comes WITH the number.
-I am watching my weight. Watching it grow anyway.
- What makes the chocolate chip cookie so ultimately delicious?
- Yesterday I had asked the kids to pick up the basement. A while later when Amalyssa came upstairs I asked how the basement looked, the following conversation came next
me-"how does the basement look?"
Amalyssa "Ummm...... I don't want to tell you."
Me "Ahhh, that must mean that it is still a disaster."
Amalyssa "How do you know!?"
Me "Because mom's are amazing like that! Aren't they?"
Amalyssa (with a dose of attitude says) "That's just because they have so much practice!"
-No more water bed. Ours sprung it's final leak. Saturday we spent 4 (CORRECTION - 5 hours) hours bed shopping.
-My kids were GREAT for 4 1/2 hours of the boring bed shopping
- That is about 4 hours and 20 minutes longer than I expected them to be so great!
-Anyone want to help me shampoo carpets on Thursday?
- I had two other cute 'kid' stories to share. Why can't I remember them?? Oh yeah... it goes back to that getting OLD thing. Bugger
Fireworks
7 years ago
2 comments:
Getting old wouldn't be so bad if you could see, hear and it didn't hurt so much.
I hate that I am getting up at 5:30 to exercise and yet that scale won't budge one little bit. I think it is rude. We can't be old yet can we? Nope, I saw the other day that 30 is the new 20 so we still rock!
Post a Comment