This post is all for YOU Aunt Vicky!
A few days ago my dear Aunt Vicky told me she faithfully checks my blog everyday, hoping that maybe- just maybe- I have typed something new..... well here is your something new!!
I have basically decided I am done blogging. I'm honestly surprised I could even remember how to log in! LOL- I never seem to have the time, desire, and energy to blog all in the same interval of life. There are just to many other good things in life! I can't think of it as a journal- my journal is more personal than what I want to post on-line for the world to see. I like the blog moms who post funny things their kids say and do- but again- I never have time to do it while it's on my mind. There is just not that much room in my brain anymore.
Anywho- I guess that is all I have to say for now :) I'm still here- just not HERE :)
Hugs my dear Aunt Vicky!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment