Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yes... I am still alive!

SHEESH!!! I haven't blogged ALL MONTH!! LOL... bad me. Not that I haven't had anything to blog about... just haven't had TIME to blog. Don't really have time to do it right now... but I am anyway! LOL. I will keep it short though! So let's see... April... what have I done? I suppose the 'biggest' thing I have done was spend a week in Fairview with my half siblings! Rhea got married and went on a nice honeymoon so I carted my little ones down to her house for a week. I was really just there to keep the peace... LOL. I have the coolest brothers and sisters ever! It was a fun week and I have decided that I need to take Adam home to be my official dish washer... it was WAY TO NICE not to have to do dishes every night! LOL.... think Amalyssa is old enough for dish duty yet!?

Bradens 2 year birthday is coming up this Friday! EEK! Has it really been that long!? It goes so fast! We celebrated his birthday last night since mom was in town (on her way to Hawii.... spoiled... lol) He LOVED all the attention, balloons, and especially the gifts! He got some great stuff including a cute plastic motorcycle from Grandma Janna. Unfortunately all the toys were soon to be ignored! His last present was from Grandma Becky. She gave him a vacuum! Yep a REAL vacuum! LOL. He LOVES our vacuum but I don't like getting it out for him to 'play' with. So now he has his own little vacuum that is PERFECT for him! He didn't put it down ALL NIGHT!!! First thing this morning he wanted his vacuum! LOL... Hey... I am not complaining!!!!

2 comments:

Karli said...

I can't believe that he's that old. That's crazy. Anytime you want you can send both him and his vacuum to my house!! =)

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

oh man. corban would die. that is his favorite thing as well. he's just not tall enough or strong enough to do it so I GET to vacuum lots... yipee? good to hear from you! we're all moved in kinda now.
hope to see you soon it's been forever.