Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday fun for everyone!

YIKES! How does time go so fast? Another Aug. week of madness has passed us by! This last week is the busiest week of the year around here... and this year was no exception!!!

Scott and I had our anniversary. It has really flown by!
Big sis had her birthday. That was a busy day!!!! This year I threw a friends party for her. She had SO MUCH FUN! She planned most of it (really... she told me everything that she wanted, including "lots of party guests so that I can get LOTS of presents!") It was a fairy themed party and she and several guests were dressed in fairy costumes. They colored fairy pictures and made fairy wands and I even managed to make a fairy cake!!! WOOT! GO ME! (hey... it was my first real decorated cake... and I did good! lol) She had a great time at the party and thanks to my good friend I had a good time too!!! She is a WONDERFUL friend who came to help me with the party (of course her son was a guest as well) Later in the evening when dad got home we took her out to the restaurant of her choice. After dinner she got to open family presents. She was pretty sure even the sun revolved around her by the end of the day.... she loved it! Here are some picts of the B-day girl!


And last but not least is my birthday! Hubby took the day off from work as an anniversary/birthday celebration day. He took me out on a date and we saw "Dark Knight" (very good!) then he took the kids and I out for ice cream!!!! YUMMERS!!!!
For my b-day I got some WONDERFUL gifts!!!



I got "Breaking Dawn" (a book that I have wanted SOOO MUCH) from hubby. I can't WAIT to start reading it!!! My mom gave me a cute shirt and another year subscription to "Memory Makers" magazine! MIL got me a Cuttlebug machine!! WOOT! Hubby also gave me some money (from the kids... hehe) So big sis and I went shopping and got more things for my Cuttlebug!! We had SO MUCH FUN making cards this afternoon!!!! Here are some of the cards I made!!!





Overall it has been a great week!! Lots of fun and great memories!! Tomorow will be a blast too!!! Grandma is throwing a 'Tacky Party'!!!! What is that you ask?? Guess you will have to check back in a day or two and find out!!!!!! Same bat time... Same bat channel!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

Umm.... what is with the lotto comment?... And what is with wierd people leaving comments on your blog (NO... I'm NOT talking about me!). Those are cute cards- I will be checking my mailbox 3 times a day in hopes of a snazy special-made card from you! =)

Marie said...

Ah man... I switched the "i" and the "e" on weird.... oops.

Laura Jansson said...

Tina, you out did yourself on that cake! So cool! I'm glad you've had a fun week full of anniversary and birthdays!! :) :)

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

awww the slide show is gone :( let me know if you get it back up again. I love the cards though!!! what a snazzy girl you are! you should start one of those card clubs. I'll come and trade for your cards! (and in return I'll give you paper to make more cute ones!!! hehehe.)