So... one quick story for you who acctually read my blog. Please don't think me terrible for posting this story on my blog... I just find it SO FUNNY!
I am driving home with Amalyssa today and we pass a field with cow's in it. She is commenting on how big the cows are. All of a sudden..... one of the cows jumps up onto the back of another cow..... ahem..... Amalyssa says
"Mommy... did you see what those cows just did!!!"
"Yes dear, I did"
"I have NEVER seen cows do THAT before"
"Neither have I dear" (trying not to bust up laughing)
"That is a NEAT TRICK!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Oh to be innocent!!! She is too funny!! She thought is was the neatest thing she had ever seen cows do! It took everything I had not to bust up laughing right there!! I didn't want to have to explain WHY mommy was laughing!! hehe.
Fireworks
7 years ago
3 comments:
Wow... what talented cows, to do such an impressive trick for the entertainment of those passing by! Tina, get your mind out the gutter! =)
That is hilarious! I'm impressed you didn't bust up laughing - I don't think I'd have the same self-control! Ah, the things I have to look forward to with my own baby girl ...
Nice cover mom! ha love those moments right??? very classic.
Post a Comment