Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Copper mine fun

So that last post of mine was just too funny. I have had a really hard time wanting to make another post. Anything I have to say just seems too boring!

Alas.... I am back to blog for you anyway... even if it isn't as funny as my last one! (hey... we can't all be as funny as Kieran all the time!)

Speaking of Kieran..... We went to the copper mine today! Amalyssa has really been wanting to go see "The big hole" (as she calls it) So we though it would be fun to go see it with Heber... and his family of course :)

I am SUPER tired so I am not going to say to much, just let you enjoy the slide show. It was a fun afternoon and a nice excuse to go enjoy the great weather! Thanks for joining us Kieran! (oh and just for Kieran's info.... it takes 3 minutes to get to my house from where we parked! lol)

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. I added some random, non coppermine related, photos to the slide show. I did the Christmas cards for a card swap and I was just so proud of them!!! Since they were a bit difficult to make you arent all getting one for Christmas... so enjoy them here! lol. The book marks was another little craft project I did for Scott's cub scouts. Wanted to show them off... because I liked them!!!

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

cute cute pics-loVE the cards for sure. you crafty gal.

sweets said...

It looks like you had fun. love the cards.

Marie said...

Snazy cards crafty sister! And cute pictures... we flew over the copper mine last year, now I know what it was, thanks!