5 years ago....
1. New mom. My baby was 2 months old
2. Being so thrilled that my mother was making the cutest costume for my baby
3. Trying to figure out how to be a stay at home mom
4. Getting annoyed when people would call at 4 in the afternoon.... didn't they know I was sleeping! Call me at 2 am when I am awake!!!
5. Enjoyed singing my tiny infant to sleep.
Things on my list for today....
1. Go out with hubby and buy stuff for our food storage! (got a 55 gal drum for water and 4 food storage buckets for flour and sugar!)
2. Go to Scotts school alumni dinner with him! yay!
3. Not cook dinner... and LOVE it!
4. work on my primary quarterly report
5. blog :)
5 Snacks I enjoy....
1. Chocolate
2. Ice cream
3. Cake
4. Cookies
5. anything that isn't good for you!
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Buy a house.
2. Buy Scott a corvette
3. Get our food storage and emergency preparedness all ready
4. CRAFT LIKE A MANIAC!
5. Help my family and friends that I know are in need of money, and put a good bit into savings.
5 Places I have lived....
1. Pocatello
2. another house in Pocatello (first apt with Scott)
3. Another appt in pocatello
4. Taylorsville UT
5. Herriman UT
5 Jobs I have had....
1. Craft and Frames (for a crapy 3 months till I quit)
2. Reading Tuitor in a Grade school
3. Inkleys
4. Engineered Systems as a secratary (Scotts dad's office..lol)
5. Stay at home mom---- hardest job EVER!
Tag--- um... do I know 5 people that would do this?
1. Marie- even though Amanda tagged her too! lol
2. Kieran-- because I love her blog and she is so funny!
3. Laura
4.uh....... uh...... uh... anyone else who wants to say they got tagged!!!
5.
2 comments:
That was fun to read! Thanks for tagging me... I will do my best to make you proud!
thanks a lot! I just did a tag and I did it six days! Hee hee, I will do my best to anwser your tag. Just because I love ya!
Post a Comment