Friday, March 27, 2009

Here is a bite.

The conundrum of Blogging-

When you have things to blog about... you have no time to blog.

When you have time to blog..... you have nothing to blog about!!



So I know you are all waiting for Disneyland pictures to show up here. I am waiting too! I keep checking but they haven't uploaded themselves yet!

Truth is there just hasn't been enough of me to go around this week.... so the blogging suffers. I will get the pictures up eventually... I hope. :) Maybe tomorrow Scott will bless me with a few kid free hours to blog.

Until then here is a little piece for your enjoyment.
This was the night we got into Anaheim. We went into the park to see Fantasmic. It is one thing I remember from when I went to Disneyland before, and I really wanted to see it again. This is Braden's reaction to his first glimpse of the magic of Disneyland. This is my favorite video. Sorry for the end part though. Trying to find Amalyssa in the dark didn't go so well.

1 comment:

sweets said...

im glad you had fun.