Oh so much to blog and so little time!!! Here are some of the pictures from Amalyssa's mermaid party. I think she and her friends enjoyed it despite the last minute change of plans. It was suppose to be all out on the deck but the wind was blowing down the decorations faster than I could put them up.... and there were A LOT of decorations! lol. I have decided that part was more for me than for her. I have always wanted to throw really cool amazing parties. I am pretty pleased with how this one turned out! Especially since my budget was $20!!
Moving the decor into the living room proved to be a wonderful change. The girls still got to swim outside since the wind had calmed down by then, and when they were cold they got to come into the 'heated ocean'.
Here are some pictures of all the mermaid fun, decorations, cake, and party pals. There are also a few in there of the small family party we had with just the 4 of us. I think Amalyssa enjoyed her b-day quite a lot... and I did too. I couldn't resist putting the fish into the slide show... sorry if they swim in your way! lol
Fireworks
7 years ago


3 comments:
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. the decorations!!! how darling are you tina?!?! sea shells, fish, streamers- you went all out. what a great mom! thanks for the great walk I'm proud of us! :)
That cake is amazing! I am very impressed!
I love the room it looks great. I'm glad she had a great Birthday.
Post a Comment