Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where have I gone!?

I would like to up-date my blog.... really.... I would. Too bad I have to go draw a sea scape mural on tablecloths right now.

Word to the wise..... Don't put your wedding the same week as your birthday... and then later have a child that same week. It makes for one CRAZY week of celebration! (I think I will be doing my celebrating when it is OVER and life is back to normal!!!)

Alas...... Time is a precious commodity of which there is never enough (ooh... deep.... )

Ok.... enough rambling.... time to go get things ready for the big party tomorow! I am converting my deck into an underwater paradise for mermaids! FUN.... at least I hope it will be... and I hope I am sane enough by then to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Well, if you accomplished nothing else, at least you were able to do a blog update!!! =) Happy week of crazy endless parties!!! And...... happy 28th birthday soon... ha ha haa...

sweets said...

Crazy week hope the party works out with the wind. good luck!